As one of the leading manufacturers of mining consumables in the world, we have a responsibility to demonstrate our commitment to preserving our natural environment in which we live. We have a track record of success and are proud of our award-winning commitment to environmental initiatives and sustainability.
MTi GROUP supports the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
Human Rights and Labour
- We do not support child Labour
- We do not support forced labour
- We ensure all employees of the company and associated workers have access to a safe environment free from:
- Danger causing injury
- Discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, religion, orientation and discrimination that causes distress
- We support effective recognition, encourage development and the right to collective bargaining
- We adopt a pragmatic approach on the responsible management of the resources and aims at constantly reducing impact to the environment
- We promote, encourage and resource initiatives that have a positive environmental impact
- We prioritises and invest in the development of environmentally friendly technologies
- We do not participate in bribery and actively works to abolish all forms in our dealings
- We have a code of conduct and an anti-corruption policy that carries with it significant penalties if breached.